Welcome to our online community. We’re glad you’ve stopped by. This handle provides a forum to discuss matters associated with planning and environment issues relating to the State of NSW. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our audience.
Please take a minute to read them and remember to keep them in mind when contributing to the discussion. By using or accessing our blog, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions. Whilst we love to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings to our online profiles do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Maddocks law firm, nor does Maddocks confirm their accuracy.
We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. We expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to our company and our people. We reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to the below guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, here’s what we don’t like:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking messages to others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence commentary
- Hateful posts in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
Thanks again for stopping by – enjoy!
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. © 2014 Maddocks